zentangle

Also the home of Kikau Mail, thankyou to all who are participating :)...



The Zentangle® art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tyred !!


Feeling very tired (tyred :) and stressed after a trip to Bendigo through flood waters with impatient shoppers and stressed shop assistants everywhere !!! We drove through very deep water and this tangle reminded me of the tyre tread surging through ( me with my eyes closed) ... I wasnt driving :)

2 comments:

  1. You know, it really DOES look like a tire tread, shooting plumes of water off to the sides as it ploughs through a puddle.... wonderful! (rest up - I want more art!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Winter treads in summer! Hope you are OK!

    ReplyDelete